envs.net ~ help page#
https://envs.net | environments - since 9/2019
write on matrix
for any help requests and community support.
shell user account features#
- terminal connection over ssh and mosh
- 200 process/threads at a time
- soft 1024mb / hard 1536mb limit on storage
- e-mail (250mb mailbox storage)
if you need more (mailbox-)storage space for your work then feel free to contact us.
create an account on any of these services as you like.
# code related stuff#
- gitea - git with a cup of tea. - lightweight code hosting solution.
members can be use your email credantials for login. (firstname.lastname@example.org | your email pw)
- drone - drone is a container-native, continuous delivery platform.
(includes a "drone-ssh-runner" and "drone-docker-runner".)
# general utilities#
- searx - privacy-respecting metasearch engine
- nullpointer (0x0) - file hosting and url shortener
- privatebin - pastebin service
- hedgedoc - collaborative real time markdown
- cryptpad - collaborative real time editing
- ffsync - firefox sync server
- tt-rss - news feed reader and aggregator
- ip address info
# social / communications#
- bbj - forum
- email - webmail
- mailing lists - list archives are available on the web here.
- gopher proxy - defaults to our local gopher:
(on port 70)
- gemini proxy - defaults to our local gemini:
(on port 1965)
- getwtxt - microblogging for hackers - twtxt registry - see twtxt help page for more infos.
- pleroma - microblogging - federated social network - what is pleroma?
- mobilizon - manage your events - gather, organize and mobilize
matrix - secure, decentralised, real-time communication.
- matrix-help.envs.net - help & documentation about matrix/element at envs.net
- element-web - element-web client for matrix. audio- and video calls are also possible in this.
- hydrogen-web - lightweight matrix client with legacy and mobile browser support.
- cinny - cinny is a matrix client focusing primarily on simple, elegant and secure interface.
- dimension - an open source integrations manager for matrix clients, like element.
irc - irc network for the tildeverse
- thelounge - irc webclient - runs in private mode: it stays connected for you. run
webircto create a login.
- znc - irc bouncer - please contact creme (via irc/matrix or email) to request an account, then log in with your email password and configure as needed.
# public dns-server#
example unbound config (
include-toplevel: "/etc/unbound/unbound.conf.d/*.conf" server: verbosity: 2 tls-cert-bundle: /etc/ssl/certs/ca-certificates.crt interface: 127.0.0.1 access-control: 127.0.0.0/8 allow forward-zone: name: "." forward-tls-upstream: yes forward-addr: 22.214.171.124@853#dns.envs.net