https://envs.net | environments - since 9/2019
write in irc/matrix channel
for any help requests.
user account features
- terminal connection over ssh and mosh
- soft 1024mb/hard 1536mb limit on storage
- 200 process/threads at a time
- e-mail (250mb mailbox storage)
- some more services like:
website / blog / databases / gopher / gemini / finger and much more ..
# code related stuff
- gitea - git with a cup of tea. - lightweight code hosting solution.
members can be use your email credantials for login. (email@example.com | your email pw)
- drone - drone is a container-native, continuous delivery platform.
(includes a "drone-ssh-runner" and "drone-docker-runner".)
# general utilities
- searx - privacy-respecting metasearch engine
- cryptpad - collaborative real time editing
- nullpointer - file hosting and url shortener
- privatebin - pastebin service
- termbin - command line pastebin
- tt-rss - news feed reader and aggregator
- ip address info
# social / communications
- bbj - forum
- email - webmail
- mailing lists - list archives are available on the web here.
- gopher proxy - defaults to our local gopher:
gopher://envs.net(on port 70)
- getwtxt - microblogging for hackers - twtxt registry - see twtxt help page for more infos.
- pleroma - microblogging - federated social network - what is pleroma?
- matrix - secure, decentralised, real-time communication.
note: we have a bridge between the channels
#envs_german on matrix and irc.