# user website#
your user page is available under
https://username.envs.net/ and https://username.envs.sh/.
the index file location for your page is
a template for the page can you found in
static files are served normally, along with the following dynamic options:
- php - name the file with a
phpextension or use index.php
- sh / cgi - name the file with a
- perl - name the file with a
- python - name the file with a
- lua - name the file with a
- cgi-bin - name it whatever you want and place it in
if you're having trouble with any of these cgi scripts, make sure that the script has
a correct shebang, sending the content-type header as the first thing and
don't forget to make the scripts executable.
also you can use 'ssi' (server-side-includes). make sure you do not use a leading
<!--#include virtual="cgi-bin/fortune.sh" -->
- mkdocs - markdown project documentation tool.
additional themes are available from the mkdocs-bootstrap and mkdocs-bootswatch projects. just set your theme name
to one those listed and rebuild. generally recommended to not build the mkdocs
source directly in your webroot. set the destination to somewhere in
~/public_html, symlink, or move/copy the generated files manually. for example, if you wanted to make a mkdocs site called mywiki available on the web, you could do:
ln -s ~/mywiki ~/public_html/wiki
- hugo - static site generator built in go
- jekyll - static site generator used by github for github pages built in ruby
- pelican - pelican is a static site generator, written in python
- zola - single-binary static site generator written in rust
it is also possible to set up a password protected area for your site.
this part is located at
~/public_html/restricted/ and you can set it up as follows:
mkdir ~/public_html/restricted chmod 705 ~/public_html/restricted touch ~/.htpasswd htpasswd -m ~/.htpasswd username chmod 604 ~/.htpasswd
forward / rewrite url to a other site#
If you would like to redirect your page then you can do so with a simple workaround.
<!DOCTYPE html> <html> <head> <meta http-equiv="refresh" content="0; url=https://www.w3docs.com/" /> </head> </html>
<?php header('Location: https://www.w3docs.com/', true, 302); exit(); ?>